Teaching children gratitude can help with their mental health 2 months ago
Fantastic article about how teaching gratitude to children can have a positive impact on mental health and ways to incorporate it into daily life!
👍 Recommended by Dr. Badwan.
From the article:
- Focus on what went “right” each day.
- Practice gratitude regularly. Don’t save conversations about gratitude for Thanksgiving.
- Promote sincere verbal or written expressions of thankfulness.
- Find ways to help others in need.
- Be a role model.
- Spend a few minutes a day to practice gratitude with your family.
- Regular checkups with your pediatrician are also a wonderful opportunity to further discuss gratitude and other ways to improve your physical and emotional resilience.
Posted: 2 months ago