Welcome New Parents!
We are so pleased that you have entrusted the care of your new baby to East Cobb Pediatrics!
Here are a couple of tips that will help you as you become established with our practice:
1. Please note that it may take several weeks for your insurance plan to activate coverage for your baby.
2. Please be sure that your paperwork has been received by your insurer so that coverage will be in place before your baby’s one month check to avoid paying out of pocket for the visit.
3. Your baby’s first few visits will be scheduled as newborn follow-up visits. This gives you an opportunity to spend one on one time with either our newborn specialist or one of our other providers.
4. Routine well checks begin at one month of age.
5. You will receive an email or text with all the paperwork that needs to be filled out. We ask that you complete this paperwork prior to coming into your appointment. Failure to do so may result in us having to reschedule their appointment to a later date.