10 Reasons Newborn Program is the Best!
Our pediatric practice provides free group prenatal visits for expecting parents at both of our office locations in Kennesaw and Marietta/East Cobb.
Please call to schedule your visit.
1. We have, not one, but TWO internationally board certified lactation consultants/nurse practitioners (each with 25 years of experience) available to see all newborns in our practice.
2. Our newborn specialists spend ONE HOUR at the initial visit to assist families with breast or formula feeding concerns.
3. We offer FREE prenatal visits with small groups of expectant parents so they can meet our pediatricians,and clinical staff.
4. We are always SUPPORTIVE of the parents’ choice in feeding.
5. We have BREASTFEEDING EQUIPMENT available for those mothers having difficulties with breastfeeding.
6. We give to each new family an informational packet we developed that provides may tips on basic newborn care. In addition, our breastfeeding families get a breastfeeding informational packet to use as a resource at home.
7. We have phone triage nurses available Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm to answer questions about your newborn concerns.
8. We have TWO convenient locations: Marietta and Kennesaw.
9. We offer a DAILY morning and afternoon walk-in periods during which patients can come without an appointment.
10. We have SATURDAY morning sick walk-in hours from October to March yearly.
DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER PRACTICE IN ATLANTA THAT CAN OFFER THE SAME? PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING OUR WINNING TEAM!