9 Reasons OUR Newborn Program is the Best!
Our pediatric practice provides free group prenatal visits for expecting parents at both of our office locations in Kennesaw and Marietta/East Cobb.
Please call to schedule your visit.
1. We have an internationally board certified lactation consultant/nurse practitioner (with 30+ years of experience) available to see newborns in our practice.
2. Our newborn specialist spends ONE HOUR at the initial visit to assist families with breast or formula feeding concerns.
3. We offer FREE prenatal visits with small groups of expectant parents so they can meet our pediatricians,and clinical staff.
4. We are always SUPPORTIVE of the parents’ choice in feeding.
5. We have BREASTFEEDING EQUIPMENT available for those mothers having difficulties with breastfeeding.
6. We give to each new family an informational packet we developed that provides many tips on basic newborn care. In addition, our breastfeeding families get a breastfeeding informational packet to use as a resource at home.
7. We have phone triage nurses available Monday through Thursday 8:000am – 5pm and on Friday from 8am – 4pm to answer questions about your newborn concerns.
8. We have TWO convenient locations: Marietta and Kennesaw.
9. We will be offering these visits online through ZOOM every two weeks during COVID-19.
DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER PRACTICE IN ATLANTA THAT CAN OFFER THE SAME? PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING OUR WINNING TEAM!