East Cobb Pediatrics is working hard to keep our patient’s safe and healthy! 4 months ago
– We have stopped all walk-ins
– We schedule our sick and well visits during seperate times of the day, so they are not in the office at the same time.
– We are spraying soft surfaces with Lysol, and wiping down hard surfaces with disinfectant wipes every hours. Pens and clipboards are cleaned after each use, as well as exam rooms.
– We have limited the number of patients in the reception area to 2, others will be asked to wait in their cars.
– We have ventilated the office by keeping doors open, weather permitting
– Staff are wearing facemasks
– If possible we ask that you limit to bringing just the child/children being seen, and one adult.
Posted: 4 months ago