Pfizer COVID Vaccine available for children 12+ at both East Cobb Pediatrics locations
COVID-19 testing available at both East Cobb Pediatrics locations
We offer COVID testing at East Cobb Pediatrics. However, due to unusually high demand, we may not be able to accommodate all of our patients on any certain day.Here is a list of local COVID testing sites: COVID Testing Sites [Provided by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta]
- Promoting universal protection including masks and gloves
- Requiring all staff members, patients, and families to wear masks on arrival
- Enhancing all cleaning practices on high touch surfaces (doorknobs, exam tables)
- Reducing contact by creating a physical distancing barrier between the front desk and patients
- Offering online / no contact check-in from the car and payment with Phreesia
- Scheduling well, sick and the most vulnerable patients at specific times of day to keep them separated
- Offering all patients to check in at the desk or by phone upon arrival and return to their vehicle until visit
- Redirecting those with mild symptoms to phone consultation or Telehealth (if available)
When you arrive at our office:
- Please give the office a call and press the star key. Our front desk will check you in remotely and then a nurse will call you when it is time to come in for your child’s visit.
- ONLY 1 parent may accompany a patient into the office for a visit for patients over the age of 6 months.
- Anyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask.
Please note, our office is now CLOSED Saturdays.
- Read More About COVID-19
- COVID-19 Testing Sites Near You
- Cobb & Douglas Public Health Testing
- CDC’s Checklists for Returning to School
- Virtual Learning Tips
- FAQ’s – Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- GA Department of Health (COVID-19)
- Healthy Children (COVID-19)
- How to Make a Mask
- Proper Hand Washing
Fighting Flu During COVID-19 Times:
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s more important than ever to do everything possible to reduce the spread of flu.
CDC urges you to take the following preventive actions to protect yourself and others from flu.
Remember to wear a mask, maintain social distance, and wash your hands!
As always if you have any questions, please give our office a call. We’re here to help!